Thursday, February 24, 2011

Etsy

My friend, Bethany (who has two of the cutest little boys on the planet) just started an Etsy shop! She's got a great sense of style (she managed to always look cute in Malawi, and that really means something) and I love the jewelery she put in her shop. You should all check it out by clicking right HERE.

These are two of my favorites:

I think this is so sweet! I love the off center rose and the matching earrings!

Fun! I love that it's basic. It would dress up all my plane-jane tshirts for sure. Love it.

Warning: Etsy can be really addicting. There are a lot of people who are very talented and creative. While I was browsing, I came across this:





It goes inside your purse to organize! Isn't that a great idea? My mom gave me a super cute purse for Christmas, but it is one big pocket. I am forever digging around to get things out. This would solve my problems. Now, why couldn't I think of that?

1 comment:

  1. Megan! I tried to message you via facebook, but maybe this is better. How are you!??? Where are you now?

    ReplyDelete