Wednesday, October 3, 2012

2 months

Is it just me or is putting photos into blogger a pain these days!? They are so hard to move around.

Anyway, my little man had his two month birthday so we had a photo shoot. With my iPhone. Because I can not find my camera. It was moved to a location safe from the walking tornado, otherwise known as my niece, Adalee. I forgive her though because she's so darn cute. See?


Here are the 2 month pictures. Sorry they are blurry. I did manage to crop my toes out of the aerial view one though. We just got back from his 2 month check up and he's doing great! He's gained almost 6 pounds since he was born, putting him up to 12 pounds 3 ounces. He is 23 inches long. Both are exactly average for baby boys (50th percentile). He also had to get three shots and oral drops. It was probably more traumatic for Mom and Dad than for him, although he did let out some pretty healthy screams and has been sleeping ever since.











Two month milestones:
  • He has great head control and is starting to push all the way up when we do tummy time- he's so strong! 
  • He smiles and coos lots!
  • He got to meet his Aunt Alaura, Uncle Brian, cousin Adalee and G.G. (great grandma) this month.
  • He wore his first cloth diapers this month.
  • He slept in his crib for the first time (we usually make it at least half the night in the crib- I think he still prefers to sleep on an incline in his bassinet).
I sure do love this little guy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment