Thursday, May 16, 2013

My little genius

I recently listened to this podcast, called "Unstoppable Learning." It was full of very interesting information for someone who is a teacher and a the mother of a young child. Listening to the podcast led me to watch this TedTalk by Alison Gopnik about how babies learn. She compares a baby's mind to that of the most brilliant scientist. That perfectly sums up my amazement as I watch Ethan explore his environment. It is amazing to think about how it has only been 9 months since he was just a tiny, scrunched up, eating, sleeping, pooping machine. I feel so blessed to be watching him grow.

Here are a few pictures of my little scientist exploring the backyard. Doesn't he look like he is concentrating and trying to understand? 

No comments:

Post a Comment