Saturday, October 2, 2010

Favorite Quotes from working in schools...

"Mrs. Passwater, I really like your name. Know why? Because I like the color blue," announces the second grader. "Yeah, I like your name too because....because I like water," adds another second grader.

"Weren't you wearing those same clothes yesterday?" (to Andy)

"I just love my class because they are all silly just like me. I fit in just right!"

"How do you always know it's me whistling?" (We tried explaining that the puckered lips are a dead give away).

Andy says elementary school is growing on him. He'll be starting to meet with more students this week. I'm starting to get into the swing of things at my job. I really enjoy the second grade class I work in. I really don't enjoy the drama that goes along with working with all women. Such is life in an elementary school, I suppose.

Blog about last weekend's Austin adventure AND this week's (which hasn't happened yet) coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment