Friday, October 29, 2010

Alaura in Austin


The Alamo- San Antonio

River Walk- Tex-Mex appetizers and a beer for Andy




Hahahaha. Love this pic!

Happy 20th Birthday, sister!


Tex Mex again! Mmm!
We had so much fun! The best part of having visitors (besides just hanging out with my sis, of course) is being a tourist in your own city! It was fun to show off our new home and hang out with my sister, and have a girl to shop with. Andy's good about shopping with me but if I'm being honest, Alaura is more fun to shop with. :-) I'm so glad today is Friday and I can stay in bed until the sun comes up tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. there is nothing better than having a sister come to visit. southwest airlines was having a HUGE sale on tickets this week...i have to admit, we looked at coming to austin-but even with the discounts, it was still too expensive. darn eli...wish he was still under 2 yrs old! we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete