Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring!

Spring is springing around Austin. We have already had several days in the 80's. I love it! Although the past couple of days have been gross and rainy. I'm trying hard not to complain about the rain, because I know how much central Texas needs rain. Plus, staying inside to clean house and do homework is much easier when it's rainy outside. (We did 6 loads of laundry yesterday, and we're still going. I guess we were a little bit behind...oops!)

Here are a couple of pictures from the other weekend when we decided to boycott homework and enjoy the spring weather. Austin is much prettier these days, since it's been raining. 



And a quick baby update...

I'm feeling good pretty good. I started feeling baby move around 17 weeks, but wasn't quite sure if that what it was. Now, I'm sure that's what it is and he or she is pretty active! Last Monday we had a check up and we could hardly hear the heartbeat because baby was moving so much. ADHD already...great! Andy is anxious to feel the baby move, but it's hard to catch it. We have our 20 week ultrasound next week and we are really excited to see baby again...looking more human than alien this time. We do plan to find out if we are having a boy or a girl, if baby will cooperate. Any guesses?

Here's a picture that I am posting begrudgingly. I am not a fan of taking picture of my belly. I love looking at other people's pictures of their growing bumps but I just feel awkward! It doesn't help that I still just feel fat, not so much pregnant. All that to say, don't expect too many pictures!


1 comment:

  1. I think you look beautiful! Bech always forgets everything, so he forgets every few weeks that y'all are pregnant. I remind him, and he gets so excited! It almost makes it more fun this way.

    ReplyDelete