Monday, August 23, 2010

Apartment pictures



Living Room Side 1

 
Living Room Side 2, with Craigslist couch and nothing on the wall because I am scared to decorate large spaces of wall.

Kitchen, complete with his and hers Nalgene bottles bought with our REI gift certificate, pictures on the fridge, and Malawi decorations.
Bathroom- the only room in the house without African decorations. 

I don't have a picture of the bedroom because a) it was messy the day I tool the pictures, b) it is still messy, c) there is nothing in it except for our mattress set sitting on the floor and things on the floor that will eventually hang on the wall. So stay tuned for pictures of our bedroom. I know you are all on the edge of your seat waiting for that day. I wouldn't hold your breath if I were you.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting pics your apartment looks homey and Austin looks like a beautiful city form the one skyline picture you took!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sister it is SO cute! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute apartment. We can't wait to see y'all.

    ReplyDelete