Sunday, August 29, 2010

Prayers and Praises

We are really blessed to be getting plugged in to our church so quickly. The people at Crosspointe have been so welcoming. We've been invited out to lunch twice, and over for dinner once. By the time church started today, next weekend was full with dinner invites. We're going to an international potluck (Korean themed) next Saturday and on Sunday we are going go have Greek food with a missionary family from Niger and a couple other folks. Last night we ate with a young couple and their three girls (a three year old and 15 month old twins...wow!) It was really fun, and their girls are adorable.

Things on the job front are looking up, I think. I was hired as the Pre-K teacher at Little People's Academy. It is a brand new school, so I am very part time right now. As soon as we have three kids enrolled in my class I will be full time. I really like the school and the director and I am really excited about the possibility of having my own classroom. The pay is not that great, but better than nothing. So now, all I need is kids! Please pray with us that they will enroll!

After church today Andy and I ate at Rudy's Country Store and Bar-B-Q, real Texas BBQ. It was delicious and there was absolutely nothing healthy about it. Now we can cross that off of our list of things to do. Mm, mm, mm!

1 comment:

  1. really gung ho for a couple 'shy ' people. Sounds great. miss you, Love and Prayers

    ReplyDelete