Thursday, November 18, 2010

A day in the life

My schedule at work changes regularly. We often have people out sick with no subs (teachers, assistants) and we have to cover for them. I like the change in routine every once in a while, especially when I get sent down stairs with the little ones!

Today I had been at work for about 4 minutes when I was told, "You are going to be Mrs. Pitts today." It took me a few minutes to even register who Mrs. Pitts is. As it turns out, she's a second grade teacher. So, I got to be a second grade teacher today. It was really fun, but man she has her hands full with that class. They are all very naughty. I was fairly exhausted by the end of the day. But, it was nice to be in the same classroom all day. I miss teaching! I take it as a compliment that the principal was comfortable and confident enough to throw me into a situation like that.

2 comments:

  1. Of course the principal is confident in you! You're the best and they would be blind to not see that.
    I love you bunches, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, you are the best. That is why we want you to come back to Malawi with us and be Sarah Rose's teacher. You're the best and we love y'all.

    ReplyDelete