Sunday, November 7, 2010

What we do for fun

We tease that we are the oldest 25 year olds that we know. We go to bed by 11 every night and our favorite date night is watching Netflix. I say Netflix, not movies, because we can rarely make it through a whole movie before it's time to go to bed. We watch documentaries and King of the Hill (which is MUCH funnier when you actually live in Texas).

This weekend we went to the talent show at the elementary school where I work for our Saturday night entertainment. We weren't disappointed, either! We were thoroughly entertained by the sweet kids who were brave enough to get onstage and share their talent. We went because one of my 5th grade students performed a dance. She did a great job, and even won 2nd place!

All that being said, I'm going to go put the casserole (see, I told you we were old...) into the fridge and get ready for bed!

Two more weeks until Thanksgiving break. I think I can, I think I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment